There are many causes of cellulite. The good news is that we are able to manage most of them!
- Not exercising: do some sport to activate both blood circulation and metabolism of fat cells.
- Poor diet and being overweight: be careful with a diet high in calories and too much salt.
- Stress: Strains muscles and makes blood circulation difficult.
- Alcohol and tobacco: add toxins and impede the function of kidney in purifying the body.
- Coffee: reduces the purifying function of the kidney.
- Tight clothes: worsens blood circulation.
- Spending too much time standing or sitting: hinders blood circulation.
So there are only two factors, but very important ones, that can complicate our fight against cellulite:
Hormonal: more estrogen, more cellulite… puberty, pregnancy, menopause, premenstrual syndrome, use of birth control pills.
Genetic: families with a history of obesity and cellulite.