Besides keeping in mind the before post points, it is very useful to have specific habitual routines to avoid the formation of cellulite, in the event that you do not already have cellulite (you are part of the lucky 1%), or keep it under control, for the rest of us:
- Lymphatic drain: 1 or 2 times a week. Both at home and in specialized centers.
- Pressure Therapy: reduces swelling of the legs.
- Special devices: for treating cellulite.
- Cryotherapy and thermotherapy: application of cold and heat locally in the affected areas.
- Current toning: tone muscles and improve venous and lymphatic circulation.
- Ultrasound: reduces water retention, stimulates both circulation and local metabolism.
- Laser: improves drainage, circulation and decreases pain that sometimes generates cellulite.
I will post new products to fight cellulite in few days!
We will win!